Holy Redeemer Cemetery, DeSoto
About Holy Redeemer Cemetery, DeSoto
An extension of the Vincent family cemetery that was established in 1888, Holy Redeemer Cemetery opened in 1983 to serve the growing Catholic population in southern Dallas County and Ellis County. It is 1 of 4 cemeteries owned by the Catholic Diocese of Dallas. Located at 1500 S. Westmoreland Road in DeSoto, Holy Redeemer spans 40 acres with a chapel mausoleum.