Fairview Cemetery, Denison
About Fairview Cemetery, Denison
The first person interred in Fairview Cemetery was Harriet D. Morrison, who died in 1882 at the age of 65.
Additional land was obtained by the Denison Cemetery Association from a Mr. Isaac Lindsey on February 20, 1911.
Fairview Cemetery obtained a Warranty Deed on April 20, 1925 for the exchange of Lot 4, Section 3, Block 16 and one dollar to be paid by the City of Denison for the purpose of Sepulture only. A board of managers for Fairview and Maple Grove Cemeteries was appointed January 15, 1919 by F.G. Coleman, Mayor of the City of Denison.